Pages

Subscribe:

Friday 21 September 2012

2 wks in Varanasi & Rajasthan – Feb 2013! Advice on itinerary appreciated


Well, finally tickets are booked for our trip to India. We leave on February 2 from New York and return on February 20, 2013. Our 14 days trip starts from Delhi, Varanasi and ends in Rajasthan. I have been spending lots of time on working and re-working my itinerary and finally, feeling quite good. I have given special importance to the itinerary because it will be my last India trip and I don’t want any compromise while traveling to this amazing country.

We are very excited to interact with villagers, visit temples and small villages and having a chance to learn the lifestyle of local residence that is what toursnorthindia.com tells to me.  After reaching at Delhi airport, we will take a guided tour to Varanasi. I think we could know the history of the temples there before our tour. So, from our side, we don’t have any hesitation.


After touring to Varanasi, we will come back to Delhi and take a flight to Jaipur, Rajasthan. Our main purpose of visiting this vibrant land is camel safari, dinner at City Palace and spends night at Ranakpur. We have heard so many things about camel safari but never having a ride. We are really excited for camel riding for the first time. Now I can’t explain, probably after a camel safari I will tell you my unique experience. 

Ranakapur will be our last stop in Rajasthan. You would surely want to know why we choose this small village. One day, we watch the Hindi movie BoL Bachan and after watching this movie we want to see the village. We want to know the sightseeing of the village which showed in that movie.

I have already got the agent that helps in making our trip interesting. I am here to ask, what are your thoughts about our plan? If you have any suggestion, then write here.

Our Itinerary   

New Delhi (one night)
Catch flight to Varanasi
Stay 2 night in Varanasi
Returning to Delhi and spends one night
Jaipur 2 nights
Jodhpur 2 nights
Mount Abu 2 nights
Ranakpur 2 night
Return to Delhi and catch flight to New York, USA.

Many thanks
Richard Smith

0 comments:

Post a Comment